Friday, October 14, 2011

Disco Diva




This look revolved around my love for NYX glitter liner called "Disco Ball." It is one of my favorite items in my makeup collection. Since I love this look so much it is common for me to do on a regular basis.

Here you can see the eye from a closer view. Unfortunately, I am out of lashes right now, but just imagine how amazing they would be here!




The cheeks were contoured, and I first used a coral blush towards the hair line, and faded it into a pink towards the apples. some might not like how strong the color is towards the hairline, but I love it like that!


And for the lips I first applied a pale pink lip liner, followed by a nude lipstick that had a slight orange undertone. After that a pale pink was applied, followed by a little more of the nude color around the cupids bow and roundest part of my lower lip. Gloss was applied in middle of my lips to finish it off.


1 comment: