Saturday, October 29, 2011

Teal and Berry





I have never done this look before. As i was getting ready I thought it out in my head and just went with it...AND I LOVE IT. Prob one of my fave looks I've done on myself.

For the eyes I used a teal color I have in an unnamed palette, used a dark black on the outer corner, and a gold on the inner corner. When finished with that, I took some of the gold used on the inner corner and patted it in the middle of my lid to brighten up the teal and create more dimension.  I also applied Hard Candy's Glitteratzi eye gel in "Sky" into the middle of the lid where I applied the gold over the teal. I also used a very light brown to blend all the colors to avoid harsh lines.



For the lips I wanted a berry color. I applied Maybeline's Color Sensational Lipstain in #15 "Wink of Pink." A light layer of Revlon's Colorstay in #350 "Smooth Nude" was applied next. To top it off I mixed two lip glosses; one light pink, and a pale nude for shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment